Aced my History with an A!

A day in St. Joseph Secondary...
After our St. Teresa Feast Day mass, we were all told by Puan Euphrasia to go over to St. Joseph's William Tan Auditorium for our Post-PMR programme. Most of us were like thinking, whatever for go St. Joseph's... It was extremely boring there. The first talk was about sexual harrassment or was it sexual rights? I have like no idea. I didn't even pay attention. The second talk was about sexual development... I think again. I was busy eating Skittles. Speaking of Skittles, because when I poured out some Skittles for Rhe, alot of powdered sugar went onto her palm. A big pile of it in fact. So, Rhe dumped the powdered sugar into a piece of paper, folded it up and chucked it to the row of empty seats behind us. Later, this group of 3A7 girls sat down there and when they saw the folded piece of paper, they got really hyped. They thought that somebody had left their love letter there. So, they opened it up and powdered sugar gushed all over them. Obviously, they ran off like mad people to the toilet. Hahahaha! Then later, we were shown these graphic images of abortion. Then, the best part came, we were shown a video of a Caesarian Section being done. That was sooo freaking awesome! I know it sounds disgusting but it's really nothing honestly. Well, alot of people were screaming in horror but I honestly found the videoclip pretty cool. It was like they cut through layers of tissues, fats and muscles until they reached the uterus which, looked like a pink balloon. Then, they used to scapel to make a small hole and then they widened the hole using their fingers. That was when all the amniotic fluid started sprouting out like a fountain. Then, they pulled the foetus out. I tell you, that was the coolest videoclip ever shown in any talk.

I got an A for History!!!
Yes!!! Score!!! Woohoo!!! Those answers for Sejarah on http://www.andrewchoo.com.my/ were a scam! The answers given by St. Joseph Seconday school were not quite right either. Our St. Teresa answers are correct based on the textbook and were scanned through by Rhe's mum, a Form 5 History teacher. And score!!! I got an 87%!!! I knew a 78% was like out of the league for me just as Jas had said. So was it a miracle or was it just his mouth or was it PURE FACTS? And if they were to raise the standards up to 85% like SOMEBODY claims they would, 87% still plays safe above the grid. Utter crap...85% is an A...