I am back!

Moon Cake Festival!!!
Hey, I didn't realize that it was Moon Cake Festival tonight until Chai Yi Ying said something about going to a "Blue Cat Festival" at Carpenter Street tonight. I was like, "what's a Blue Cat Festival??!" and then she was like, "MOON CAKE FESTIVAL!!!" My dad bought mooncakes from Johor. They were the brown lotus sort with the salted egg in the middle. I think there would be those lantern processions tonight at Carpenter Street and India Street area. My parents are taking me out for a dinner tonight.

I saved the best for the last!!!
I bet you know what I am going to say... PMR IS OVER!!! Woohoo!!! People were screaming and screaming in the hall. St. Joseph students, celebrated with a couple of firecrackers (some sort of their hooligan traditions...). Puan Dayang Rohana was jokingly telling us to celebrate without any firecrackers. It was Geography today. I slept at 8pm last night but when I woke up at 5.30am this morning, I was still complaining of lack of sleep. If my mum agrees, then tomorrow, we're going on a family day trip to Lundu! I hope I drag Chen along with me too. If I am going to Lundu, then I shall cancel whatever plans I have in the afternoon. How sad though, PMR is over but the Form4s, Form2s and Form1s still have their term exam going on until next week. You know, Rhe, Amy and I were teaching Christine Georaphy. We taught her how to remember the edaran bumi stuff with a couple of Jason-involved methods...

The lines on the globe...
A- artik
S- sartan
K- khatulistiwa
J (Jason) - jadi
A (answers)- antartik

The month the season starts...
D (Don't)- Disember (winter)
M (Make)-Mac (spring)
J (Jason)-Jun (summer)
S (Sad)-September (autumn)

The month the season ends...
F (Forgive)- Febuari (winter)
M (Me)- Mei (spring)
O (Or)- Ogos (summer)
N (Not?)- November (november)

The month the Barat-Daya wind blows...
M (Maria)-Mei
S (Sharapova)-September
Maria Sharapova comes from Barat so Mei to September means Angin Barat-Daya.

Crossing Bridges...
Has anyone heard Hannah Sarah Tan's latest album, Crossing Bridges? You seriously wouldn't believe that she's a Malaysian and that she actually sang that. At first I was like...some European probably sang this (as Malaysians are famous for boring Malay songs such as Siti Nurhaliza's) and then, I was shocked to discovered that a MALAYSIAN, a MALAYSIAN I repeat named Hannah Tan sang it. Honestly, it's not bad. Even more interesting is that her sister Victoria is in my school.


Though I Love You


Though I love you so much,
I want you to know,
though you mean everything to me,
I'm learning to let go.
My feelings for you will never change,
they just won't always seem as strong.
But things stopped working out ,
that's when everything went wrong.
How could I let this happen,
knowing what we shared couldn't last?
Please don't let me become part
of your unremembered past.
I remember how happy we were,
when we were boyfriend and girlfriend,
but it is so hurtful
when those days came to an end.
I can't even remember how it felt,
being so far apart.
This separates us even more,
the distance tormenting my broken heart.
I've decided that I'll try,
try to find another.
But the feelings I had for you,
I'll never feel for any other.
There will always be a place in my heart,
holding on to memories of this-
the sweetest days I'll know,
the ones I'll always miss.
These broken-hearted feelings,
are something I wished never to know,
but I'm feeling them now,
‘cause I love you and I'm letting you go...

by Zhen Hong Chua

PS: Isn't that just sweet??? Winnie's idea of sweet was some conversation about this guy speeding and when the girl asked him to slow down, he said he will only slow down once she says that she loves him...ironic...