Second-last day of PMR!!!

One more day...paitience...

  1. Hey, it's just one day left to PMR! It's Geography tomorrow and at 9.31am...it's FREEDOM! It's hightime to chuck my books away. The stack of Form1, 2 and 3 books on my study table in my bedroom has thinned down to only two Geography books. Woohoo!!!


  2. I cleaned my wardrobe out last night after I studied my KH...this just shows how desperate I am for PMR to end.


  3. Linda and Mildred are taking Chinese PMR paper later at 10.20am. Unbelievable... Chinese PMR paper is like the hardest subject among all the subjects offered. If I took that paper, it would be a fail for me.


  4. I go against my own word...really. Last year when Jas sat for PMR, he went online the night before the first day of PMR. I was like, "you still go online ah! If me, I won't go online at least one or two months before!" and tadaaaa... look where I am now! *laughs*

  5. The haze nowadays is positively mudersome! It's so hot and stuffy in our examination hall! Some of the better class St. Joseph students are so freaking lucky that they get to use the William Tan auditorium! Wish my school fixed air conditioners in the hall...*sighs wistfully*. Like St. Thomas has their PMR examinations in some air-conditioned place too, wherever that is and Jas actually complains about who wants air-con!!! I would gladly trade places to have air-con!