Post-PMR...capital BORING!

Most boring talk...
Ahhh... today was extremely boring. It was awfully boring during the whole Post-PMR program. I nearly fell asleep. First was some boring talk by Puan Jennifer. I doodled on my Post-PMR program sheet throughout the whole talk. I don't remember a single thing that happened. Rhe was reading comic books and Michelle was reading the 6th Harry Potter book (I forgot the tittle of it already.) After break, it was some boring talk about self esteem by some guy from some company. I was so bored again. I ended up reading one of Rhe's comic books and hey, they aren't so boring after all. I read one part in the comic book that had something to do with this riddiculously stupid high school boyfriend-girlfriend life. I tell you, the guy who gave the talk seriously has issues. He has to get a life. He was talking about voices in our heads and all sorts of riddiculous crap. If you are hearing voices, he seriously has to get a life! The talk ended at 12pm and I tell you, that was the best moment of today. All the sleepiness and boredom just evaporated once the talk was over.

Malaysian artist in the family...
Aunt Ruby was telling me that Chen's cousin (in a way, one of my cousins...), Quincy has just released his first album or something. He's supposed to be Malaysia's newest artist or whatever. I suppose that he sang chinese songs, assuming that Chen's family side in Johor are more to typical Chinese sort.

I wonder what happens...
I finally ran into Bao Lin this morning during reccess time. Finally after such a long wait, I had the opportunity to ask her to come with us to Coffee Bean sometime around November or so. Frankly speaking, she seems thrilled and even more thrilled when she heard that somebody or should I say, some boy was going too...cough. Who knows if it really becomes like those Korean movies... Here's our conversation...

Me : Bao Lin! Wait up! I wanna ask you something.
Bao Lin: Ya, what?
Me : Eh, you wanna come with us to Coffee Bean or not?
Rhe : Around November like that la.
Bao Lin: Can. With you, Jas those people ha? Who's going?
Me : Me, Rhe, Christine...then, Jas those people la...I dunnola. Then, your Teh going too.
Bao Lin: *looks thrilled* Teh ah? Like that you should go ah!
Me : Huh, what?? (PS: wasn't I the one inviting her?? Why would I not go right? Duh!)
Rhe : *looks blurr* Hah??
Me : So you going or not?
Bao Lin: Ya. Eh, can I bring a friend along?
Rhe : Who?
Bao Lin: A friend la.
Rhe : Yala, who lar! From our school ha?
Bao Lin: Ya. Yala, a friend la.
Rhe : Whateverla. So what day are you free?
Bao Lin: Anyday except Wednesday.
Rhe : Oh, kk.
Gab : Kk. Bye.

Then, later in the afternoon around 3.00pm, Bao Lin called me and started to ask me who was going and everything. She was asking if it was only Jas and that who already comfirm going and lots more questions. Then she told me she couldn't get to Jas because he was asleep or something like that. I think she called him back at 4.30pm later because I told her Jas asked her to give him a call back on the details.

More studying tips...
Always forget what's in gaul dan ramas (Kemahiran Hidup Ekonomi Rumah Tangga Tingkatan 3)? For those in 3A1... this is how you remember it.

Gaul (Gabrielle) dan Ramas (Rhema)
Gaul dan ramas consists of:

tepung (Gabrielle because she is fair) and lemak (Rhema because she has no fats.)