INTI College field trip

Left to right: Isab, Val, Christine, Rhe, Wendy, Me, Ashley (Photo taken on school stage)

Before we left to INTI...

Today the entire Form 3 was to go for a field trip. 3A1, 3A2 and 3A3 had their field trip at INTI College. My class, 3A1, got ourselves an air-conditioned bus. Before the trip, my water bottle failed me and water gushed out of my bag like some sort of fountain. You know what came in handy to mop up all the water in my bag? The thick stack of Post-PMR schedules given by the school to me. Recycle and reuse, that's what I call it.

At INTI...
First thing we did there was listen to some talk at the lecture room. It was extremely boring. First, we were told to fill some sort of comment form. Rhe dared me to write other people's phone number and email address and tick that I would like a response from INTI College. Therefore, INTI College would be calling up that person's house. I dared Rhe to write a different name and somebody else's email instead and tick that she would like a response. Then later, Rhe and I took the brochures from our tables and started folding them until they look so scrunched up. Then, we moved on to listening to Jay Chou's latest songs on my MP3 while reading comics. I was reading one of Rhe's Archie comic books while Rhe read one of Liza's Japanese manga comics. And hah, the Japanese manga comic book was a photocopied version and it cost Rm7.50 and you should take a look at how Rhe reads the book! Ever so carefully without opening the book any wider than half an inch!!! I would have opened at least 3 to 4 inches. Then, we toured around INTI college. Pretty boring. Then, we were given free lunch at the cafeteria. It was fried rice, chicken curry, cabbages and orange juice. Most of us ended up buying ourselves ice cream after that.

Back at school after the trip...
We all started going crazy with my camera once we were in the bus. Once we (Christine, Isabella, Ashley, Valerie, Melissa, Wendy, Natalie and I) were in the school hall, we took more photos and then we started to make this video on how we were all gangsters and we were bullying Christine because when she walked, she had accidentally knocked into us. It was really funny. It ended up that Christine (the one being bullied) started smacking me (the gangster) nonstop. I think we did like 3-5 frames. Natalie was the one who videod us all. Then later at the carpark, we did this documentary on how Danny walks. Unfortunately, our documentary only had one frame, we're planning on doing more frames next week during our trip to UNIMAS.