Uncle Raymond's Birthday Dinner

Just came back from Uncle Raymond's birthday dinner at some restaurant. Ah Bee 'challenged' her dad with half glass of beer. No surprise if she tumbles into the drain later. Hahaha. No la but she has her school exams tomorrow and her mum was like, "she better not drink anymore ah!". It was noisy. Yeah, really noisy. Ah Bee's brother surprised everyone by coming back from Singapore and showing up at his father's birthday dinner. They were all just talking about Ah Bee's brother and viola! He shows up! Nobody knew that he was coming, not even Uncle Raymond and the rest of the family. The food was great and the cake was something called Pandan Delight, I think. Or at least that's what I think I heard Cat say. Oh and yay! We are going to Lundu the week after Ah Bee's exam. Woohoo! We're going on the 21st of October. I can't wait. Uncle Raymond said that Ah Bee's brother will be joining all of us because he wants to go fishing. I shall ask my dad if I can bring Chen along, it would be great fun!!! Oh yea, last but not least...Happy Birthday to Uncle Raymond!!!