Pinkify, virtualize and gangsterize it!


pinkify your dog today!

State of the art...pink dogs...
Yay, I own a pink dog, how cool is that? Don't answer that question or even ponder about it. Yes, you are probably wondering why of all the colours in the world, I decided to pinkify this virtual pet that I addopted out of sheer boredom at www.bunnyherolabs.com . Well, since everyone had brown, black, grey or white dogs, why not take a step further to stand out with a pink dog (forget the fact that it's virtual) !!! You may also ask, why name my pink virtual dog Jaye. And no, it's not because I am a fan of Jay Chou that's why I named a pink dog Jaye. Well, I have no idea, Jaye just seems like a nice name to name a pink dog. I was just browsing through profiles in Friendster and I came across Nathalie's profile. That was when I fell in love with those cute, adorable little virtual pets...awww...so not! I saw a hedgehog, a monkey and a pig on her profile page. Being awfully bored, I decided to check it out and decided well, why not addopt one virtual pet since I'm already at the addoption side. So, there goes...my brand-new dog named Jaye and it was all pinkified by non other than it's master, Gabrielle Jee.

It's showtime!!!

In one of my previous posts, I had mentioned about a documentary that my friends and I had shot after our INTI College trip. This is the 'Documentary' that we had produced. I did the courtesy of editing the videos. Our theme for this documentary is 'Pink Panther'. After Clarence viewed it, he attempted to make a video of his own too using Windows Movie Maker. So sit back with a popcorn (yes, a popcorn as this is an awfully short show) and enjoy.
Gangsters or posers? Faking it 2006...


That's we do when we get bored. Hahaha! A couple of us shot that gangster video after our field trip to INTI College. We took so many frames and we finally decided with this one. I took the courtesy of video editting. I assume our theme would be...hmm..."The Fast and The Furious"? Nevermind about that, take a look at our video and compare it with a shot and I assume, directed by Guang Keat too.

So...who makes better Hollywood stars? *laughs*