Interesting...

Very first shooting training...
I went for my very first shooting training today. I had to wait for Choulyew first. Then, her parents took us for lunch at Green Hills together with Ian. Ian left earlier because he had some Celcom project thing. So Choulyew and I went over to Ala Cart. It was boring there, we walked like round and round, doing nothing. As we passed the karaoke, we could hear this person in there who sang or rather shouted very loudly like he was some sort of heavy metal singer and it was awful. After that, Ian called to say that he was already waiting for the transport in front of Fata Hotel and told us to make sure Danny those people don't see me. On the way to Fata Hotel (which, is next to St. Thomas), we were on the right side of the road and Danny those people were on the left side of the road. As we walk, Danny they all kept staring and staring along with a couple of his friends, Stefan and whosover. Then, later Ian told us that Danny they all saw me at Green Hills with Ian, Choulyew and her parents. Ian told them that it wasn't me and that it was his cousin from Kuala Lumpur. I don't know if they really bought it or not. Then later, Clarence came walking back to St. Thomas and from afar, I thought he was a working parent! Then, the transport came and took us to the Police Field Force at Batu Kawa. There, they took their firearm and the Russian female coach gave me an air riffle. It was not exactly featherweight! It's 5.6kg! Then, the transport drove us to the shooting range. There, the Russian female coach trained me with help of the guy coach and the Chinese female coach. First, she trained me how to shoot sitting down. That was kind of easy. Then next, she gave me the jacket and the shoes and told me to shoot standing up. Now, that was kind of hard! The riffle weights 5.6kg and it was being supported by my chin, shoulder and first! Overall, it was fun I must say.