President Gab declares it a non-school day today

Luxury of staying home...
Ahhh... it's certainly a luxury to sleep until 8.30am instead of waking up at the usual 5.30am to get ready to go to school. I self-declared it a non-schoolday today and went for a nice bowl of laksa this morning. Well, I'm not the only one who didn't attend those boring talks in school today. Christine, Chong, Ashley, Val and Isab all skipped school today as well. Our school authority had threatened us that they would call our parents up to check if we were really sick or if we had good reasons not to be in school. Well, I don't recall anyone from the school authority calling my parents up to enquire if I was really sick or something. They also threatened that if we don't show up, our names will be striked off the Form4 enrollment list for next year. It's not like there aren't any other schools in Kuching. There's always Kuching High School, Kuching Town School, Green Road School and St. Mary School to attend to. Chong was saying that Kuching High's non-Chinese classes are all packed with Malays and she was certainly not setting a foot into St. Mary's. If they really strike our names off the enrollment list...wow, St. Teresa's Form4 students would be like really, really few. Last week on Friday, only 17 students from my class turned up.

Punk'd again...
Sheesh...Jason's really a pest! The score's like Jason-3, Gab-0. First, he pulled this prank on me that Christine called him. Second, he told me that he failed his History. Then that night, I pranked him that I was offered the ASEAN Scholarship to Singapore. I never did any research so I told him I was going to ACS High (as that was the only boarding school I knew of.) and it turns out that ACS High is a sports school for boys but I told Jason that ACS High is All Catholic Singapore High for girls. Actually, ACS High stood for Ango-Chinese Singapore High. I told him that I was leaving on the 23rd of November. Okay...whether he believed that one or not, that's a different story. Then, he pranked me that he was really, really mad about me pulling the Singapore prank on him. He even asked Teh to sms me and ask 'why is Jason so moody today?' Sheesh... and I really fell for that one! Now, there's a deal that there's no more pranking on each other.