Puppy love

How could anyone not love a cute face like that!
I actually got up at 8.00am this morning so that I could follow Uncle Matthew go over to Stella's (Chen) house to see their new puppy, Didi. Didi is a crossbreed between an Alsatian and a Golden Retriever. She's really obedient and not to forget, adorable! She's 3 months old now. As for Uncle Matthew's Alsatian, Saber, just got neutered (is that how you spell it??) two days ago. Now he has this big plastic collar around his head. When he rode in open back of my grandfather's four-wheel drive, there were all those little kids who started pointing and giggling at him. How I wished I have a dog of my own! Oh, here's a photo of Stella's pet rabbit, Bubbles. It use to be the size of two palms only but now it's simply enormous!

That's me holding simply adorable 'little' Bubbles...

Hari Raya visiting...
After I came back from Stella's house at Lorong Lapangan Terbang there, I followed my parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousin to go over to Aunty Lina's house for Hari Raya visiting. She converted to Malay after marrying a Malay. I had rice, curry, rendang, mixed vegetables and satay at her house. I met Sharon at Aunty Lina's house too. At first, I did not notice she was there until she stood up when her family was about to leave. Then, I was thinking, "that girl with the permed hair looks so familiar...hmmm" and then it struck me that it was Sharon and she had permed her hair. After that, my dad, mom and I went over to visit our neighbor. There I had rice, curry and rendang again. Their house seriously has alot of teak wood furniture. It's almost like going through a teak wood expo. As for Jonas' day doing Raya visiting, he encountered a rather interesting experience. He was thirsty, so he saw a clear glass jug filled with pure water and ice cubes. So, he grabbed himself a glass and poured himself a glass of water. Then, a lady came up to him, gave him a weird look and told him that was actually for water for washing hands. Well, they ought to put the water into some sort of earthenware jug. I mean, if you see a pitcher of clear water with ice cubes, first thing that runs through your head would be... water and water is for drinking. Last but not least, a very Happy Raya to all those out there celebrating it.

Slugs and snails...
I had dinner with my parents, grandfather and Uncle Matthew just now. My grandmother couldn't join us because she is currently in Bintulu and will be in Miri tomorrow. She'll be away for five days. Anyway, let's sneak a peek into my dinner menu just now... I had Japanese beancurd with sea cucumber, mussels and mushrooms in oyster sauce, steamed fish cooked with asam, fried Sabahan vegetables, fried 'Tek Thans' (in my words, sea slugs) and 'Kiss-me-not snails' in fried style. I have no idea why the chef calls them 'Kiss-me-not snails'. I refer to them as sea snails where as my uncle calls them baling-something as he used to live in Kuala Lumpur and thats what those Kuala Lumpur residents call those sea snails. I ate everything except for the sea slugs. I feel so full now, I believe I gained several temporary kilogrammes while all that is being digested by my digestive system. I got to go swimming tomorrow evening. Hari Raya visiting and dinners just don't go together. Big no no.