Yes!!!

What kind of favors are this...
Man, Christine like asked me if I could do her a favor and the favor was to convice Stefan that she had a boyfriend. So, first I was like, "is Jason Chen okay with you?" and she was like "NO!". So, I asked the next name that popped up in my head, "Danny Wong?" and Christine agreed. So, off I was, telling Stefan that Christine and Danny had been together for 4 months and all sorts of other stuff. Honestly, if Danny discovered his name was used, I can't picture what would come out of his mouth. Then next, Stefan was blackmailing (in a good way) to tell Hilary, Gavin and whoever else that he knew.

I won! Jas lost!
Remember the deal I made with Jason over his History marks? If he got the highest, I could 'chia' him pie at Coffee Bean and muahahahaha, he lost! He got 82 and the highest is 86. That like 52 marks more than his so call 'Gab, I failed History' marks. I shall see my mood if I am to 'chia' him anything or not. I got mood swings you know...hahaha!