Gabrielle!!!!


That's my name on Siah Beach at Lundu!!! Wrote that with Ah Bee! Doesn't my name look great on the beach! Muahahhaha!
I was punk'd (in Jason's lousy terms!)...
Stupid, useless, worthless, hopeless Jas pulled some stupid, useless, worthless, hopeless prank on me! Hahahaha! He cheated me that Christine called and told him all about the Geography stuff and I believed!!! Now I have learnt my lesson not to believe a doggie so easily!!! Hmff...some more, I wrote a testimonial to Christine commenting on that! Hmff! Jas deserves a good slap or pinch...I shall do that the next time I see him! Hahaha!

Dinner...
Just came back from dinner. I had seafood. I feel like I gained 50 extra pounds from all the crab I had. It's unhealthy eating!!! Some more, on Sunday, I am going to Ah Bee's daddy's birthday at some restaurant. I have not seen Ah Bee for ages. Well, that's because she's in afternoon session. Last time I really spent time with Ah Bee was at Lundu. I missed Ah Bee's mummy's birthday two months ago. I didn't go because I was like so tired that night. Oh and I also missed Uncle Jimmy's birthday too.