Training...

Another day at training...That's how the air riffle that I currently use looks like...Feinwerkbau 601...

Today was the start of school holidays for us Form3 students of SMK. St. Teresa. So, I forgot to set my alarm clock for this morning and I woke up like a jack knife at 9.15am, thinking I was late for shooting. My dad bought me take-away and I ate it before he sent me down to St. Thomas. By the time we reached St. Thomas, it was still pretty early, so my dad decided to go for lunch at Green Hills. There, my dad decided he rather have his lunch at a coffee shop near his office and so he left. I stayed back at Green Hills as Choulyew was already there. She was waiting for Ian. So I just joined them. Anyway, Ian actually got Jason's signature! It was amazing how Ian actually got the specifications I told him. Which were... on a piece of A4 paper with Pilot pen and in the center of the paper! Cheers to Ian. But unfortunately for Ian, I didn't need it anymore. After that, Ian rushed off to go to toilet...again... just like yesterday. As usual, we waited for the van to pick us up then later pick some other shooters up. Today, the Russian coach was looking for a pair of shooting pants that fitted me. I tried like a couple and they were all either too small or too big. Then, she wanted to give me Ian's pair but Ian hid his and she gave me a pair which she thought was Ian's and those were extremely huge. End up, I use one of the old ones which, used to belong to Grace. It was okay today, shot a couple of 10s, 8s and 9s. By the time it was 5.00pm, my first shot completely went off-target and coach told me to stop as I was probably tired since I was a beginner. So she told me to be some referee of some small for-fun competition they were having, then she showed me Stephanie and Ian shooting in the kneeling position outside the air-con room. Then, she told me to go 'hang' myself on the metal bar to stretch myself after all the time spent standing up shooting. Then, it was time to go home. Ian smsed me after that to tell me about some RM50 bet which, I'm not going to mention anything in here as I rather forget about that disgusting piece of memory. Anyway, coach said that if we were in time, perhaps by middle or end of December, she will send me for a 15 and under 15 shooting competition in Johor.