I've gone crazy!!! 349!!!

Crazy me...
I must have had one too many close encounters with 'murdering' human beings and handphones. This morning, I dreamt that I was a mafia. I even wore the black and white attire!!! I had no idea who were we trying to get rid off but there was this bunch of kids who kept yelling to ask us if we were the F.B.I. (note yesterday's post) and Fedocea Pearl was a mafia too! Then, so was Uncle Ah Choon sitting on the couch in a black and white attire with some other black-and-white-attired men in the house. Hahahaha! I'm just crazy... There was another strange dream I had this morning. I dreamt my friend's parents had Koreans over at their house. Guess what so-call Sarawak 'specialties' did they serve the Koreans, angku kueh and pau... Oh my gosh, what an over-imaginative mind I have!!! Toodles!

Shooting today...
I'm so happy today!!! Hehehehe!!! I shot 40 shots today for a small competition between Samson and I. I got 87, 86, 88 and 88. That sums up to a total of 349. That's my first full competition. Well, for someone like me who had just attended training for 3 weeks, I guess 349 is pretty okay. But of course, there's still room for improvement. Samson got a total 347. He's trained for a year if I'm not mistaken, at least that's what Coach Valentina told me. I think he just had some mood swings today because of something-that-you-don't-have-to-bother-about. Hehehehe! Choulyew got 384 (I think that's what she got) but... you can't count her in! She's not under fifteen!!! Hahahahaha! And she's been training for at least a year already! Hahahahaha! Jason SMSed to ask me to guess the reason why I could get that score is because I have something which, Samson does not have... Guess what it is.... _ _ _ _ _ Hahahahaha! Stupid boy!!! Hugzzzz!!!