Fingerprints, chickens, shooting & murdering...

Fingerprintless...

For the second time in my life, officials have failed to obtain my fingerprint. To be more specific, my thumbprint. Last time was when I went to make my own MyKad (Identification Card) and the officer on duty was loosing his paitience because he failed repeatedly to get my thumbprint. Finally, he gave up and picked the best out of the worse. Today, I went to CIMB Bank to open a new account. The officer on duty tried repeatedly to obtain my thumbprint to varify some personal details and etc. Well, seemingly, she failed miserably to obtain my thumbprint. It ended up, she had to manually varify my personal details and etc, etc, etc. My mum was saying that I would make a good thief. There would be no fingerprints to be taken as evidence.

Chicken on the menu!!!
While I was at CIMB Bank, there was this old man whose handphone rang really loudly. Guess what was his ringtone, a rooster crowing. Cool, last time we had chickens as our alarm clocks at sunrise, or chickens for lunch but now, we have chickens as our handphone ring tones!!! Anyway, after shooting today. Ian's parents took Ian, Choulyew and I for chicken rice at the Hai Nan Restaurant. Grrr... so unsatisfied with my shooting today! I keep jerking and then getting 7's... grrr. I got to bear it in mind not to jerk. Hehehe! There are 5 new shooters and if I'm not mistaken, four of them are pistol shooters? They're kind of young, the four pistol shooters I mean. One of them is 9 years-old. Anyway, while we were in Ian's parents' car, Choulyew's head nearly got slammed off by the car door that one of the kids was closing. It was close to being a horror movie.

I'm a murderer...
Let me share my experience of my very first murder with you... It isn't a pleasant tale. So all of you with a weak stomach and a weak heart, please do not carry on unless you wish to face the consequences. It all happened so quickly today as I terminated my victim. It was around late evening, the wind howled strongly and the chill of the evening pierce through my skin and sunk their teeth into my bones. Nevertheless, I pushed it aside and gave a hundred percent concentration to my goal. I inched closer and closer towards my unsuspecting victim. My victim was standing closely at the edge. Perfect position. I stretched both of my arms out infront of me and pressed them against the back of my victim. With a swift but forceful push, I sent my victim, the handphone, flying gracefully over the edge of the table and crashed forcefully onto the cold, hard floor...

Hahaha! There it lay, Jason's handphone, resting in peace. My very first handphone murder. Apparently, I SMSed too much until it vibrated and fell off the table. I exaggerated a little, it did not crash onto the floor, it just fell and it did not die, it survived. Thank goodness. Well, this is Gabrielle Jee's first attempt to terminate Jason Chen's handphone. Nevermind, I shall try harder next time to fullfil my mission to terminate it!!! Anyway, I spent the day (appart from going to the bank, shooting and blogging), I SMSed nonstop and I laughed nonstop when I recalled the pool incident when I read Choulyew's blog! Gosh... the memory playing pool with Jason and bowling... is hilarious!