Buying is easier than fishing...

Fish me a piranha...
Firstly, congratulations to one of my friends, who has finally accepted the fact that he can't fish a thing. And finally learnt not to fish for prawns but instead, stop by the market and buy 1kg of prawns instead. Buying is easier than fishing after all. Useless, I asked him to fish for me piranhas so I can cook curry with it, but what did I get, nothing! Bluek! Today, I discovered this song by Akon feat Eminem, entitled "Smack That". Well, actually, the person who has just learnt how to buy prawns introduced me to it...



Today's Christine's birthday today. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the birthday girl!!! Anyway, I woke up at 8.00am today and then, decided to go back to sleep afterall my piano lessons only started at 11.00pm. Unfortunately, my beauty sleep was disrupted at 9.00am by a phone call from my piano teacher telling me that she had shifted the time to 10.00am. Given just a rough estimation of half an hour duration to get ready, I rushed taking my shower and breakfast. It took me approximately 15 minutes to get to International Music House (Tabuan Jaya branch). Today, Mrs. Ling gave us some audio listening and DVD views of some baroque pieces. Then, she showed us this performer named Lang Lang. He plays really well but he does have a rather ecentric style of playing, almost... comical, to be frank. Nevertheless, my favourite modern-day instrumental performer would still and forever be Vanessa Mae.