Durian Story

Durian Story...

Finally, I got rid of this pest today. I was crouching on one of the branches up in the durian tree in this fruit farm in Lundu. The scorching rays of the sun burnt into my skin, leaving red trails. Nevertheless, I maintained my position, like a lion ready to pounce in it's prey. As I saw the passerby SMSing while walking under the tree. I quickly but smoothly drew out a pair of cutters from the pocket of my trousers and snipped the stem of the durian fruit. The durian fell as gracefully as a ballerina but as heavily as a hippopotamous onto the poor passerby's head. Three kilogrammes of flesh and thorns had knocked the poor passerby unconcious. I cheered silently and gleefully in victory that I had achieved such high and excellent acuracy at dropping a durian onto my target's head, one bang on the head... One down, none left to go...


Alright, I shall cut the flowerish crap. I did no such rubbish as dropping durians onto some poor passerby's head. I just added some drama to the fact that Jas got hit by a durian on the head at his grandmother's fruit farm. He exaggerated through SMS by declaring that he got hit on the head by a durian that fell of the tree (which, never happened!) in his grandmum's farm, appart from generously donating blood to mosquitoes. I've been awfully bored today as I got up at 8.10am. The pig in lundu managed to get up at 10am despite the 'barking' of roosters at sunrise. I actually read 38 pages of Terminal Tiga, the Form 4 Bahasa Melayu novel... I'm in need of professional help. Hahaha! By the way, I really don't think writing stories on cold-blooded murder attempts are quite my style... I bet I'm the first to write on an attempt murdering someone with a durian...
Why????
I see my blog looking like this over at my side but hey, everyone else doesn't! How illogical can this get. Probably because I'm the server but still... they should see my blog looking like this right??? People, people, people, all of you who are reading my blog now, take note that my blog should look like the above! And not with white, empty sides! If it has white, empty sides, erm... go bang your head. Oops, I mean... go bang your computer!!! Grrr...