Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to Teh & Chai!!!

Yay! It's my birthday today! Ooops...I meant, it's TEH TAT YANG's birthday today!!! I got woken up by Ian's sms today at 8.30am. I was so sleepy that when I reached and grabbed my phone, I did not realize that it was still attatched to the charger. So, I pulled and the phone fell. Thankfully, it was suspended in mid-air by the cord! Then, I remembered Jason telling me that it was Teh's birthday. So, I picked up my phone and wasted seven cents to sms Teh a birthday greeting...

"It's my birthday today!!! Oops... I meant, it's YOUR birthday today!!! Happy birthday!!! Today so important ah, TYT's birthday."

And I got back in return... (-_-')

"Tq, tq. You see I so kind, ask the government not to celebrate my birthday this year, so they can use the money for development. You should thank me."

Not to forget, it is also my classmate's birthday!!! CHAI YI YING or should I say, Chinese Beans??? Hahaha, she's a great friend and I've gotten the chance to know her better in Form 2 when she sat in front of me. A smart and a great, wonderful friend!!!

Ian beat me...grrrr
Coach Valentina asked Ian and I to do a small competition. 30 shots. Ian won of course la!!! He got 92, 93, 90 and I got 88, 89 and 80. I can't believe I nearly missed two shots in my third serries!!!! Grrrr.... He was just lucky... hahaha, kidding! He's good.