What I really want...

Sometimes, you can just grow so attatched to something that when it comes to letting go, it's hard to do so. I considered stopping my violin lessons and I got my parents' consent as well. But as I went for violin lessons today, suddenly I just had this unwilling and heavy feeling to stop coming for violin lessons. I was thinking over and over again just now, if I should continue my violin lessons or not. It came across my mind that I was halfway there, was it worth it to quit? It I quit, there's no turning back and if I do take up violin lessons again in the future, I would have to start from scratch. There's just this feeling of sadness when I realized the consequences my decision carries. I was thinking, even if I carried on and didn't have the time to practice, it would bring me no where. After good consideration of how much music means to me in my life and that there are always ups and downs, I'm not going to stop my violin lessons. After all, this was what I wanted when I was younger, I'm not giving up on it.

Happy & Crappy Gabby!
Okay, enough of these stories that make you blubber with those large red, polka dot hankies in
your hands. Now toss the hanky aside and listen to my happy stories! Hahahaha! Firstly, I had a great day yesterday. I had so much fun and I laughed practically nonstop. Did I mention the part how I slapped Jason on the arm and he claims that I punched him. If I had mentioned that before... please forgive me for mentioning it again! Hahahahaha! I did that in the middle of a crowd at Jalan Song food courts. It was soooooo hot there! The crowd was like sardines packed in a can and they were generating lots of heat! I was in such a good mood last night until I chatted until 2.00am!!! And of course, I had a hard time waking up this morning.... ehehehehe! Overall, who cares! Yesterday was fun and I loved it! I will miss days like yesterday... sobs!