Poseidon shooting range

I woke up this morning with a sinus attack! Poor me... But, I carried on as usual by refreshing myself with an early morning SMS to my dear doggie right after I woke up and then getting myself freshen up in the bathroom. Today, the guard was busy lecturing about somebody not keeping their pistol yesterday and not even unpacking it from the casing and just leaving it around in the armoury. Turns out it was Leon's pistol. Anyway, I saw the pistol in the casing yesterday evening as I was the last one to leave the armoury. The case was left lying on top of one of the desks and the guard was asking me who's pistol was that and going on about people leaving their pistols unkept. I just told him that I had no idea whose pistol that was before I left the armoury and went home.

Weeeee!!! Splash, splash!!! It was raining inside and outside the shooting range today. Basically, raining in every room. The air rifle and pistol room had a pretty bad leak directly right infront of where we normally stand and shoot. So basically, we couldn't shoot or even dry fire. It was like a curtain of water slushing down, pretty much like a fountain. Pretty soon, the floors got very, very wet and everything was splattered with droplets of water. The store room that connects the two toilets, had an even worse leak! It was like bucketfuls of water being emptied from the ceiling. Then, it all got greater still when a blackout occured. So, we had to evacuate the room with all our posessions and firearms and wait outside at where they normally shoot .22 rifle. My air rifle was all splattered with water, I had to wipe it dry and then I kept it back into the casing. Basically, most people's air rifles got wet. You know what that reminded me of? The scene from Poseidon when the ceiling of the cruise ship gave away and torrents of water poured right in. Hahahahaha!!!

While we were all outside, suddenly Coach Christina told all the girls to go into the air rifle and pistol room. Coach Valentina and Coach Ahmad was there too. Some of the guys did not pay attention and just wandered in as well blindly. Then, they got kicked out by Cystal's mother who went, "are you a girl?? What for you come in??" Some short lecture that lasted for one and a half hour on some issues that I'm not going bring up here. All the guys were waiting outside the room. Basically, they were going to separate the girls and boys during shooting training. End of story. By the time the lecture was about to end, the rain was about to stop too. Once te lecture ended...weeeee!!! Sunshine!!! So, we trained until almost 6pm. I had no idea what was wrong with me today, I didn't feel quite stable during shooting today. Strangely, Coach Valentina thinks did better today. Hehehe!!! Anyway, we'll be cleaning up the shooting range for some competition on 1st of December. Next year, our shooting range will be moving to Petra Jaya. Trainings perhaps might be placed on weekends instead as Petra Jaya is kind of far.

Then, this Monday, the four of us going for the under-15 shooting competition at Johor, will be packing our equipment and stuff. Two pistol shooters, Crystal and Stella are going to Johor and also two of us rifle shooters, Samson and I. We'll be leaving on the 5th of December 2006 to Kuala Lumpur and then, down to Johor. If I'm not mistaken, it's at Batu Pahat. We'll be back on the 11th of December as on the 10th of December, the flights are all full. Anyway, this Saturday, I'll be shooting a small final competition because coach wants me to see what a final is like. I hope I can actually make it to the final at the under-15 competition. Hehehe! Wish me luck!!!