Shooting...

Jingle bells...
My riffle is spoilt. When you pump it, the lever just drops back like some limp rag doll. So I told Coach Ahmad and he and Choy went back to the armoury to get me another riffle. Then, when they arrived back at the shooting range, Coach Ahmad realized that they forget to take the eyepiece. So, he sent Choy back to get it. Then, the Russian coach adjusted the length of my riffle. She added this extra piece to it. First thing when Leon's little brother came into the van, he was like busy asking, "where is Gabrielle??" and then later at the armoury, he asked this guy shooter, "which one is Gabrielle??" Except one fact, he pronounces my name as Gehbrehl. Then the guy shooter was like, "what jingle bell, jingle bell??". Then Leon's little brother replied, sounding impaitient, "Gabrielle! I saw her name in Friendster!". Then, I was like smirking behind there. Then on the way home at the armoury, I was standing with Ian and Choulyew. Leon's little brother was in front of us and again he went, "which one is Gabrielle??". Because he pronouces my name until it sounds like Gabriel. So, Choulyew went, "Gabriel is a boy ha?". Then Ian and I joined in, telling him that Gabriel is a boy and he was there stubbornly denying it and telling us that Gabrielle is a girl. Not only that, he started spilling out the beans on all kinds of crap about his brother...

Squash both Jason and Teh flat!
I can't belive that I was standing next to Jason this morning in front of Fata Hotel and I didn't notice it! Not to forget the fact tat Teh was next to Jason! Jason happened to be eating French Fries that time and I was inside the Fata Cafe with my dad. Then, suddenly, there was this loud bang on the window. It was Jason who did that but then, he hid himself after doing that. After that, I saw Teh crossing the road on his way home but I did not see Jason. Then later, I recieved an sms from Teh. He said, "since when you can do magic? Suddenly pop appear at Fata like that? Go shooting later, better shoot the targets and not shoot people." I showed the sms to Ian and Choulyew before I replied, "got meh? Where? I didn't see me leh!". Then later Teh replied, "of course you didn't see you. No mirrors in there mah. Whateverlah, used to you denying it liao." So I replied, "chicken! Kill you online later. Nevermind, kill Bao Lin better." Then Teh replied, "whatever. Kill, kill lo. Ian, if you wanna sms people, sms with your own number la!". Hahahaha, I smsed but Ian got blamed instead. That was hilarious. Then Ian took my phone and asked Choulyew to type for him and send, "I sell her off la...for the price of one popcorn!". Hahahaha! At first Ian wanted to send an sms to Teh with foul words but then later he changed his mind. But both he and Choulyew were amazed that my phone dictionary has foul words in it. I found all of this out from those two themselves...