Gabby Piggy

Who could resist such an adorable face like that?! I happened to be browsing through DeviantArt when I came across the cutest and cuddliest piggy ever! That was when I couldn't resist but showcase it on my blog. Anyway, I was such a pig today. There was Jason and Ian calling me a pig for sleeping so much. Maybe I ought to change my middle name to Piggy. I slept at almost 3.00am this morning because I had to deal with something at 1.00am. Then, I got woken up by Jason at 8.30am to declare that he had won some bets he placed on football. Congrates Jas!!! Speaking of Jason, I made him drop his handphone for the 5th time!!! This time, it fell outside but luckily, it landed on the cushion. He even had to ask his cousin to go open the door to get the handphone back. Hahahaha!!! After that, I went back to snuggling in bed. I finally and officially woke up at 9.44am after settling with the fact that it was impossible to go back to sleep with all the disturbances going on around. Basically, I had a rough estimation of 6 hours of sleep today.

Last night, I took my parents out for some Korean cuisine. It ended up, they decided to eat some sort of spicy dishes instead. I still got to eat my Korean food of course. Hahahaha! Strictly nothing raw as I'm not a fan of raw dead animals like raw tuna for example. After that, we went shopping. I bought a new pair of purple heels from Vincci to match my new purple skirt alongside with some other items.