Shooting!

Today, I got up at 6.40am, took a shower and went downstairs for breakfast. While I was taking my breakfast, I received an SMS and wow, it was this pig who normally sleeps until 9 or 10. Hahaha! Anyway, we had a small competition today. Argh, I don't know what got into me!!! My first serries was a 92. My very first above 90 score. After that, I got an 85 and then 86 and 83!!! My goodness, my lowest so far was only 86 and today I actually got 85 and 83!!! My best and worst score all in one day. How ironic. I had no idea what got into me, I couldn't focus and concentrate that well today... hmmm... I'm so unsatisfied!!!

Yesterday, we had these MSNS, RTM and some other department people over at the shooting range for some shooting competition. They only had two events, 10m air rifle event and 10m .22 pistol event. Normally it was 25m for the .22 pistol event but then Coach Christina said that 25m was too hard for them as they weren't shooters so she made it 10m instead. For the air rifle event, they shot sitting down. These two people who used Ian and Choulyew's Feinwerkbau P70, shot the higest scores, 94. They had 10 shots. Anyway, the lowest score was 58. There were five of us shooters who had to be technical helpers this afternoon. Three pistol shooters and two of us rifle shooters. Last but not least, we were given these orange and white T-shirts that had 'Shooting The Media' printed across the back in bold black prints.

As for the Under-15 Shooting Competition that I will be going for together with Krystal, Stella and Samson on the 5th to 11th of December, I'm taking part in the 10m air rifle women event and it's on the 8th of December at 9.00am. The finals for 10m air rifle women event will be at 4.00pm on the 8th of December. We'll be at Batu Pahat Shooting Range. The competition actually starts on the 6th to the 10th of December. 10m air rifle men event and 10m air pistol event women will be on the 9th of December. Finals for 10m air rifle men event and 10m air pistol event women will be on the 9th of December as well. Therefore, I will be the first among the 4 of us to finish my event. So, a note to Siew Ai that I will not be updating my blog on those particular dates because I will not have a computer with me and not because I am simply too lazy to blog!!! Blueks!