Feinwerkbau P70

I'm used a new air rifle today!!! Hehehe!!! It's a blue Feinwerkbau P70 model. I'll be sharing it with Samson after next year's Chinese New Year when we start shooting 22. So, we will be taking turns between the air rifle and the .22 rifle. Firstly, if I were to compare the FWB P70 with my old FWB 601, I must say that they are both very, very, very different rifles! The FWB P70 is way lighter than my old rifle and the trigger has its' own individual feel too. The style of loading the rifle is also way easier! Consumes less energy to be frank. Anyway, since the holidays for International Music House has started, I won't be attending any piano lessons or theory classes on Fridays and Saturdays. So, I shall go for shooting trainings instead! Hehehe!!

I'm so happy today!!! Okay, okay, I know... this is like the third post about me being extremely happy. Well, I am and there's no denying it. That's because something wonderful had happened! Hehehehe!!! Anyway, I'm going to be watching Curse of the Golden Flower this Thursday. Yay! I'm going to go do some Christmas shopping too on that day. I can't wait!!! Bluek, somebody lost an RM90 bet last night on football. What a pity...