Christmas is wonderful!

Merry Christmas and a very blessed one to all of you!!! I came back from Christmas midnight mass yesterday at almost 2.00am and guess what, there was my Christmas present (the 16th December gift) waiting for me! It may not have been sitting under my Christmas tree or hanging in my stocking but I was probably the happiest girl at that moment that there it was, waiting for me. All right, I know to an outside reader, this wouldn't make any sense but the whole purpose of my blog is to serve me as a memoir of my life next time when I look back. So, I got all dressed up for church in purple and white. It was so breathtaking and spectacular when they turned off all the lights in church when the clock struck 12am, signalling that it was Christmas Day. Then, on came the lights of all the decorations in the church. The sight was just so beautiful! Christmas is such a beautiful day and it's even better when you have someone you love to share it with!

I brilliantly woke up at startlingly 8.46am when my human alarm clock greeted me with a daily SMS. Hardworkingly, I dragged myself out of bed and went to wash my face, brush my teeth and once again, hardworkingly, dragged myself back to bed and snoozed until 10.00am. That was when I went for the famous Rubber Road laksa and it was delicious. Later that evening, I had my dad's delicious Peking duck and some other tasty dishes. Yum. Yea, my dad's a better cook than my mum, honestly speaking. This Christmas is just so wonderful!!! I feel so happy!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!! Don't Grinch out on Christmas!!!