Shooting!

Zhu Qinan of China takes aim during the men's shooting 10m air rifle qualification round

Look at Zhu Qinan's Feinwerkbau P700! Cool eh? Anyway,we had shooting training today to replace Friday's. I followed Coach Valentina's car to and back from the armoury and shooting range today. She asked me to put my air rifle in the .22 double casing and the casing was freaking heavy! We shot another 40-shot competition today. I shot a 86, 88, 93 and 90, that totals up to a 357. I can't remember what Samson shot but I know it totalled up to a 346. Yay! I beat my own personal record today! My highest shot for one serries so far had been a 92, which, I shot yesterday and now, it's 93. So far, this is my highest competition score, 357. But I've only shot three full 40-shot competition. I've gotten 349, 346 and now a 357. Coach Christina asked me to take back my shooting innerwear and get it washed so I could pack it with me to Johor. When you wash it, the product water is black. One of my friends told me that only now then I know that the product water is black, just wait till you put the shooting innerwear into an aquarium.

I watched the 15th Asian Games Doha shooting competition yesterday. Unfortunately, I only caught the finals for women and men 10m air rifle and trap shooting. Their scores are so freaking high for air event! Wish I could have watched from them shoot 40 and 60 shots competition! Anyway, just now I watched the men 10m air pistol finals at 7.15pm and the women 10m air pistol finals at 8.15pm. It was pretty interesting. I did not bother watching the men trap shooting finals at 5.00pm as I wasn't really into trap shooting or shotguns. In short for all air events, China swept all the golds for rifle and pistol. For women's trap shooting, China got gold too as for men trap shooting, I have no idea. I've started to glue myself to the television lately to watch the 15th Asian Games, Doha after I accidentally came across the women trap shooting finals. Since all the shooting events are over now, I've moved on to watching the aquatics swimming events.