Curse of the Golden Flower movie

I went to watch Curse of the Golden Flower movie this afternoon with a couple of fellow shooters from the Sarawak Shooting Team and with the bestest human bean on the globe. Well, what are my comments on this movie. Hmm... first of all, it's pretty boring just like Ian had said. I ought to have watch Night in the Museum (I think I got the title right!). Curse of the Golden Flower is an awfully gold movie and I mean it literally. The decorations, scenery and set up are all shades of gold or either a relative of the gold colour. The movie is just gold, gold, gold and so gold! Even the pots they used are gold! The movie has alot about lust as well, this person likes that person and yet that person likes another person. Typical. You'll only get to see Jay Chou for perhaps, four to six times in the movie. Or perhaps he appeared more times than that but I got distracted by something else while watching the movie so perhaps I did not pay much attention to the movie. Overall, it's just not a very interesting and catchy movie but the company I had to the movie was wonderful! Therefore, it wasn't a waste of my money to pay for the tickets! Oh hang on, I did not pay for my ticket, somebody (a very sweet one too) paid for my ticket! Hehehe!!!

I was woken up at 8.40am by my human alarm clock and then later at 9.30 but nevertheless, I slept until 10.00am. Hehehe!!! What a pig I am. Then, I ate at McDonalds with my company to the movies and then headed over to Star Cineplex. Choulyew actually wanted to call a cab to get us there but it ended up, we didn't of course. Ian, Choulyew and Choy shared to get me a teddy bear for Christmas!!! That's so nice! And Choulyew got Jason and orange T-shirt. What was Ian and her Christmas present? Big Macs, McFlurries, cokes and fries, which, they could not finish and shoved it off to other people! Greeeeedy! Hehehe! Overall, today is such a wonderful day because I had the bestest Christmas present with me!!! Hugzzzzzz!!!!
My teddy from Yew, Ian and Choy!