Penilaian Menegah Rendah 2006

If carrying one rabbit foot brings luck, two would be better and since two would be better, carrying the entire rabbit to school would maximize my luck right?

Lower Secondary Assessment 2006 or commonly known as Penilaian Menegah Rendah 2006 results are going to be out tomorrow at 10.00am!!! I am just so excited for 'Dooms Day' to arrive in just a couple more hours. Sounds excellent eh? Well, I suppose I just got to face my results tomorrow either it consists of 7E's or 7A's after all, life still has to go on after sneaking a peek at my results. I wonder if I could spot fellow students wearing their lucky charms to school tomorrow, a lucky shirt or a lucky necklace perhaps? Or to the extend of dangling hundreds of rabbit feet on their bags or handphones? Or sticking three-leaved clovers into their pockets or not letting black cats cross their paths?

Oh well, I don't suppose obeying any of those superstitions now would do any help. After all, it is not like by carrying a white rabbit foot in your bag, a three-leaved clover stuck in the pocket of your jeans and wearing your lucky Nikes are going to miraculously erase your results into a beautiful straight flush of A's. Perhaps carrying all those during the assessment may some how have psychoed yourself into performing better?? I have no further comments, I shall just sleep the night off tonight and wake up fresh tomorrow morning, accept the fact that it is 'Dooms Day' and head down to school before 10.00am. Wish me luck and toss me a rabbit's foot.