Shooting!!!

What a beautiful day today is!!! Ahh...I dragged myself out of bed at 6.45am this morning just to go for shooting training. Today they had a competition for air rifle men and air pistol men 10m for the Sukma 2008 listing. I just went to train for my competition on next Wednesday. Today, I actually shot better than yesterday. Mainly 9s and 10s! No 8s and 7s like my competition yesterday!!! Ish! Anyway, after training I went for lunch at MJC with a couple of shooters. There Stella was, spitting bits of ice at people with a straw.

Eeeee!!! Choulyew and Ian are going to be 'chia-ed' so many things this Tuesday!!! Let me tick of the list of things they are going to get from me and someone...

2 McFlurries (Christmas present)
2 Bic Macs (Christmas present)
2 Packets of french fries (Christmas present)
3 Lolipops (only chia-ed by the dumb dumb who tried to trick Choulyew.)