Archery!!!

Today, they did some sort of program whereby we shooters went for archery at Petra Jaya today whereas the archers will come over to our shooting range this Friday for shooting. Archery is so not my ideal sport! There were three women rifle shooters, three women pistol shooters, four men rifle shooters and two men pistol shooters. Out of five shots, I only got two arrows embedded into the target face. The archery coach was complimenting on Ian that Ian had natural talent and shot like he had been training for three months already. Something about his arm structure. I got to try to pull the advanced bow and the cord is so tough! Archery is fun but still, shooting is the best!!!

I edited his profile!!! With permission of course... How does it look? Now I have the password to go sabotage stuff around his account. Muahahaha!!! *evil laughter* but I'm not that cruel. Well, my skills in CSS codes have pretty much rusted. I was scratching my head trying to figure out which code was for which section. Some of the colour hexes in the original Friendster CSS code had been locked, no matter what colour hex you edit in, it still remains the same. The old Friendster skin was a lil bit more flexible compared to the new one. Anyway, here are the end of the day results...

First attempt...all so green and ugly but whose idea was it aleady???!Second attempt...that was when I found a really cute donkey!!! I couldn't resist...
Third attempt...all so posh and blue... Final attempt...cool right? Well, that's because I did it!But at the end of the day...mine turns out to be the best!!!