Christmas Eve

Christmas is finally here!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!! There were a couple of things that I mailed to Santa Clause in hopes that when I wake up the next day, I could find it in my stocking. I mailed for a teddy bear and a necklace, which, I received 12 days before Christmas and I also received a couple of other stuff which, I did not mail for but thank you, thank you!!! Hugs!!! Anyway, I woke up on December 16th and I found the bestest present stuffed into my stocking!!! Apparently, Santa Clause decided to hasten up his delivery service this Christmas so he came earlier to pay me a visit. Wanna know what's that very, very, very special present that I've been gibbering so much about lately for 8 long, happy days? Sneek a peek and look at what I found in my stocking...I'm just joking. I would love to have a puppy really but I found a dog in my stocking, illeterally. And it's the bestest, bestest Christmas present ever!!! May I repeat it once more, the bestest indeed!!! Because it's so sweeeeeet, cuuuute and the list goes on and on and on!!! Even longer than my Christmas shopping list or Christmas wish list!!!Hehehe!!! My special Christmas present arrived just on time today!!! Hehehee!!! Anyway, my grandparents came to visit this morning. Then, we had dinner just now. Argh... I am so full now. Piggy Gabby! We'll be going for midnight mass at Blessed Sacrament Church later. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Hugzz!!!