I'm so happieee!!!

I'm sooooooooooo happy today!!! It's December 16 2006 today and I've just receieved the best Christmas prezzie ever this morning!!! I'm not going to tell out to the whole world what's it because it's all mine, mine, mine and mine!!! I must be the luckiest girl on the globe. Only the sender and the recipent knows what's it!!! No peeking!!! Hehehehehe!!! When I first got my present, my first thought was..."this must be some sort of prank or joke!" and then I discovered there were no hidden cameras, no gotchas and no you've been punk'ds. I love my prezzie so much!!! Hugzzzzz!!!

We had a big family dinner just now, my parents, my grandparents, my aunties and my uncles and my cousins. My cousins are leaving tomorrow back to Sibu together with Taurus the Rotweiler. I ate so much, I'm quite sure that I gained a couple of pounds already. There were so many dishes and I ate large helpings of every dish except for the roasted pork leg dish. Let'sWhen Ben came back from the toilet, he was busy yelling on purpose for help and that the toilet was filthy. I have no idea about how filthy the toilet is on the scale of one to ten as I never fancied visiting toilets at foot outlets. Anyway, I'm just so happy today!!! Lalalalala!!! Daddy came back today from travelling too and I'm gonna get new Adidas shoes tomorrow!