Happy Feet!!!

Happy Feet!!! Isn't this the cutest eraser you've ever seen in your entire life span? My piano teacher, Mrs. Ling gave this to me as a Christmas present! It's the cutest penguin on earth! And it's an eraser! It must be the Happy Feet frenzy going on now. Hehehehe! Anyway, I finally stopped my violin lessons. Today those archers came over to our shooting range, it was so exhuasting having to stand our position so long and shoot. Anyway, I'm getting a new rifle, new jacket and new pants next week! Hehehe!

I'm so happy today. Guess why? Nevermind, don't bother. I'll just spill the beans. After my piano lessons, my mum took me out to shop. I bought a skirt and a top from MNG. Hehehe! Then, I saw this pair of Adidas shoes. It's white with gold stripes and the best part is that dad's going to get it for me this Sunday! Yay!!! I had Korean cuisine with my mum just now and it was scrumptious. Another best part is that, the bestest human bean on earth has just won another bet and he's going to 'chia' me to watch Curse of the Golden Flower!!! I'm so happy today!!!