He's so cute!!! They're all so cute!!!

Aunties and uncles standing outside my grandparents' house...
Inside my grandparents' house...
Today, I went over to my grandparents' house to meet up with my cousins. My aunt offered to send me over at 6.00am when she dropped Stella and Edrea over at my grandparents' house but I turned down the offer as I knew 6.00am was a definite no-no for me to get up. Afterall, I slept at almost 3.00am SMSing last night. So, my mum dropped me off at my grandparents house at around 10.00am. Okay, what did I do there? I played Play Station 2 with my cousins and they all forced me to watch Advent Children. It was a pretty boring movie for me. I spend some time watching television, SMSing a pig, playing badminton and the remaining went to playing with Saber the German Shepard and Taurus the Rotweiler.

Taurus the Rotweiler... isn't he just adorable??
He's my Uncle Dennis' pet Rotweiler and he's 6 months old. My uncle brought him from Sibu to Kuching for a little holiday together with Aunty Lilian, Theo and Ben. Isn't he just adorable?? Maybe not for some people as when they think of Rotweilers, they tend to think of fierce dogs. But Taurus so isn't one like that!!! When I first walked through the gate, I saw this Rotweiler barking at me and I was thinking, "oh my gosh! A Rotweiler! I hope it doesn't bite me!" But later, I got near and it started licking my hand. Basically, he's one really friendly, loving and adorable doggie!!! I've got probably hundreds of litres of slobber all over me after he was done licking me for several times. Awww... he's just so cuuuuute!!! Or maybe I'm just another of those dog-obsessed people. Hehehe!!!

Saber the German Shepard...he's a lil camera shy today...but he's so cute!!!
I go hugged a gazillion times today by this cute, adorable and sweet 1-year-old doggie named Saber today. He's just so playful like he's still a puppy or something. He kept prancing onto me and it ended up looking like we were tango-ing or something!!! He's so cute, isn't he??? I just love dogs so much! Somebody owes me a puppy for my birthday... you know who you are... Hehehehe!!!