Penilaian Menegah Rendah 2006 results

Forget about the lucky rabbit feet or any lucky charms, I brought nothing along with me this morning appart from myself, my mum and my cellphone. I really didn't know what to expect but the night before, I had already mentally prepared myself for the worst...6As and 1B. First thing I was greeted with when I walked into the school, was my class teacher, Madam Tan. She extended her hand out with a big gleeful smile and told my mum that it was high time to 'chia' her. Then, she gave me the good news that I've gotten straight A's for my PMR!!! Yay!!! Obtaining straight A's equals to a flash flood of cash and 'face'. Madam Tan kept insisting that those of us that got straight A's had to stay until 11.30 for the reporters to arrive. And we were kept waiting in the freaking hot heat of the sun!!! I got interviewed by some Chinese press and the Borneo Post. Get on the lookout for my face in one of those papers. Hehehe!

Apparently, 44 students from SMK. St. Teresa Kuching obtained straight A's, consisting of 34 students from 3A1, 3 students from 3A2 and 7 students from 3A3. SMK. Kuching High has 38 straight A's students meanwhile SMK. St. Mary Kuching has 9 straight A's students. As for SMK. St. Thomas, according to a very unreliable source named Jason Chen Chun Yang, they have completely no straight A's students. Believe all the numbers that I had just given except for the one about SMK. St. Thomas. Clearly as I can see, I believe that it's the Bahasa Melayu paper that had pulled most students down as majority obtained a B for that paper. Anyway, I'm just glad that I did not get a B for that paper as I felt that I had a 50/50 chance of getting an A or B for that particular paper.