Happy Birthday Yew!!!

Yippee!!! It's Choulyew's 16th birthday today! So happy birthday to her and a big hug from me! She celebrated her birthday at Hartz Chicken and she finally got to see the present that Jason and I got for her! Before I went to Hartz, I went with Jason to get my eyesight checked and to get my lens done to fit into the rubber eyepiece for my rifle. When I took out the black rubber eyepiece, the dumb dumb Jason thought it was a pipe. And he was thinking, "why does this dumb Gab take out a pipe and ask the man to cut her specs that shape! So round again! Doesn't she know people just pick off the rack!". Hahaha!!! Anyway, before we went to Hartz, there she was trying to pick and ice cream cone to eat. She spent so long picking ice creams before she finally decided not to get one. She had to pick the most perfect ice cream that was not dented or squashed. It had to be a perfect cone. Then, it was off to eat at Hartz! Hehehehe!!! Let's tick off the names of the people who went... Choulyew, Ian, Jason, Soon Choy, Onga, Calvin, Stephanie, Amy, Stella and last but not least, me! Ian actually drank some weird concoction that Jason came up with that consisted of coffee, coke, pepper and salt and so did Soon Choy. Jason chickened out of drinking those mixtures. Then after that, I went to walk around with Choulyew, Ian and Jason. Guess what I saw! Those cute tortoises, just like the ones in Johor Bahru!!! I got to slap somebody so many times today! Side, arm, leg and I don't know! So many times! I'm so happy today!!! Even happier because I got such a pretty necklace today and a cute little teddy from the bestest human bean on the globe!!!

The pretty necklace I got today...pretty right??

A close up of my pretty necklace!
The cutest teddy on earth with the furriest feet and ears...