Sabotager!!!

Sabotager!!! Hahaha!!! Now that tittle does not go to Ian but instead it goes to me. Feeling like I had nothing better to do today, I went and shot his target instead. Hey, at least I shot it with flair and shot a 7 or 8. Then, he sabotaged mine and shot a 0! Then, I made a bet with him that if I shot a 10 on his target, he would have to 'chia' me and somebody movie tickets and if he shot a 10 on my target, I would chia him McFlurry. After two shots, we finally agreed that the third will be the last to comfirm it all and no fair! He shot a 10 and I shot a 9!!! Blueeeeeeekk!!! Now not he gets 'chiaed' but Choulyew too! At least somebody's going to split the share of 'chiaing' with me! Muahahahahaha!!! Now got to 'chia' those two McFlurry, Big Mac and fries...greedy ah you two!!! This teaches me not to bet anymore!!! At least this is just what I say!!! Anyway, I think I finally got used to the new rifle I'm using, the FWB P70. At least I shot 10s and 9s today and in one grouping. I think there were one or two 8s. Hehehe!!!