Grass and shooting...

There was a rich man riding in a limousine and cruising through the town. As the limousine cruised passed this road, the rich man saw two men eating grass by the side of the road. He told his driver to pull over by the roadside. He got off the car. "Why are you eating grass?" he asked the two men."Sir, it's because we are too poor to afford food," the two men replied."Then come with me! I shall give you food!" the rich man said to the first poor man."But sir! I have a wife and two children," the first poor man answered."Nevermind, bring them along!" the rich man said and turned to the second poor man, "and you, come along with me too!" The second poor man replied, "but I have a wife and six children." The rich man exclaimed, "bring them along too!" So, the rich man and the two poor men's family got into the limousine. Despite using limousine, it was no easy task getting so many people into a limousine. Halfway through the ride, the first poor man said, "sir, you are just too kind!" The rich man replied, "not to worry! I have plenty of food! The grass at my house is 3 feet tall!!!"

Hahaha! That was one of the lame jokes I caught on radio just now on my way home from shooting training. Somehow, that joke managed to get a few laughs out of me. Probably that's because I am in a good mood today. Today, I waited at the 3rd Mile bus stop for the van to pick me. Choulyew, Ian, Leon and Leon's little brother waited there. Choulyew and Ian actually went ice-cream hunting just before the van came to pick us. Then, during shooting training, we had another small competition between Choulyew, Samson and I. Choulyew scored a 97 while Samson and I both scored an 89 each. I SMSed so much today again until for the fourth time, Jason's handphone vibrated until it fell off the rack. Hahaha!!! This is the fourth time I've sent Jason's handphone crashing onto the floor and I'm proud of it. Hahaha!!!