Lost of my Form 3 memories...

Amnesia due to PMR...Gabrielle Jee has officially lost her Form 3 memory today due to amnesia. Okay, I'm just joking about the amnesia part but seriously! I have lost my Form 3 memory. It must have been the impact from the shock of sitting for PMR. I started realizing that I was losing my memory when Vivien, a Form 2 junior of mine, asked me if I was selling my Form 3 textbooks. I told her that I was giving them away to my dad's colleague's son. Then, I asked Chong if she was selling hers off and she said yes. So I introduced Vivien to Chong and they discussed the prices. Then, something struck Chong out of the blues. She suddenly went, "Eh! I realized something! I don't have Form 3 textbooks! I borrowed from school la!" Hahaha! Then, it struck me too that I borrowed textbooks from the school too! That means, I wasn't giving the full set away to my dad's colleague's son! Another symptom that showed my sign of Form 3 memory lost is that I forgot all about my Form 3 history! A couple of days ago, Christine and I were discussing about communism. Then, she said that it originated from Russia and I told her, "since when does comunism originate from Russia???" and after being lecture and convinced by her that Karl Max introduced communism and was from Russia, I vaguely believed her on that case. Then today, Clarence and I happened to be talking about a topic involving communism and Karl Max. And next, I discovered from him that Karl Max was not Russian! He wasn't even close to being Russian! He was German! And I asked Chong, to comfirm the fact that Karl Max was German and she said he was from German since he wrote the German Idealogy. As you can see, I am not the only one with symptoms of memory lost, Christine has it too and so does Chong!

Puppies!!!

I went over to my uncle's house today. Once I got out of the car, I was greeted by this force that just pounced on me, causing me to step backwards a couple of steps. Then something was licking my fingers. I looked down and I saw the most adorable pair of young Golden Retrievers! They look exactly like those Golden Retrievers in the picture above! One was fair and the other was darker. Cuuuuuute! I was playing with the two Golden Retrievers the whole time. The fairer one was more quiet and the darker one was more playful and frisky. I almost didn't want to leave when it was time to go home. Arghh... they are soooo cuuuute! I wished I had my own dog!!!