True blue indeed with a dash of purple...

This is how my blog should look like now. True blue indeed!!! Coming up with the right background image, right font sizes, colours and styles and other elements took me around an hour. Basically, coming up with the right background image was what that consumed the most time. I decided to add a new page to my blog, a page that I could postAnyway, I received five phone calls from Jessie today about going for pool (?). How unusual, I don't remember mentioning anything about an outting for a game of pool or Jason mentioning anything about an outting for a game of pool either. So, I personally diverted the rest of the calls/SMSes to Jason instead. To his so-call mother's handphone number. Speaking of Jason Chen Chun Yang, you would never guess I did to him today. Once again, I murdered Jason's handphone for the third time! This time, he left it on the bar rack thingy while gaming and it vibrated until it fell off due to all the SMSes I sent!!! Hahaha! By the time he gets back from Lundu, I think it's high time to change to a new phone. This one is probably far too damaged due to all it's pitiful accidents. This afternoon, I went up to my grandmother's plant farm and I played with the Labrador, Max over there. He's just this really, really adorable and huge tan-coloured dog with the friendliest character who tags after me. Our idea of playing is him pawing and smacking my outstretched palm. When I arrived, he ran all the way to me to greet me. I just love dogs, all dogs.

Purple potatoes...
Look at those things! They are potatoes... purple ones! We've seen orange sweet potatoes and regular yellow potatoes but purple, just too fascinating for me not to blog about. Hahahaha! Call me a 'sakai' but it's just interesting. I had purple deep fried potato chips today, in short purple French Fries. Purple French Fries! Hmm... since Samantha is always obsessed with purple as I can observe, maybe I should get her a basket of purple French Fries...