Pool

So today, after my piano lessons with Mrs. Ling, I came home, showered and went down for a game of pool with Choulyew, Danny, Jason and Ian. I showed up at 2.35pm and Choulyew smsed me a couple of times, asking me where I was and that she was bored. By 2.35, they were all there already. I had one game against Choulyew and sob...I lost because I pocketed the 8 ball!!! Then I played against Jason and I lost!!! Sob... I can't remember by how many but anyway, Jason claimed that I owed him another game. So, I payed another RM3 for another game. He beat me, again!!! I had only two more balls left to be pocketed!!! I also had a game with Ian. Ian won... I had just one ball left to be pocketed. Hmf... Jason was just lucky today... haha!!! Then he was about to pocket the 8 ball in and I went, "five ringgit says it wont go in." and then... piak! In it goes!!! I owe Jason a lot of cash... They all really made me laugh alot this afternoon, especially Jason! He's born to be a clown, really!!! By the way, I ran into him later at Jalan Song food court and I got another opportunity to slap him on the arm. He claims I punched!!! Okay, I had so much fun today and I was extremely hyper today. Lalalalala, I'm just happy! Hahahahahaha!