Rise & Shine!!!

Yay!!! I woke up from the right side of bed today, meaning... I'm in a terrific mood because I got woken up by my human alarm clock through SMS with a good round of laughter. That's the best way to start a day. Works better than a steaming mug of hot chocolate. That time when I woke up to my handphone ringing, I still had the shades drawn. So basically, it was pitch black in my bedroom and I thought it was only 7.00am that time. Before I even glanced at the sender's name, I already knew it was my human alarm clock as nobody else SMSes me early in the morning. So, thinking it was 7.00am, I got ready to screw him up until I looked at the large, silver alarm clock on my desk and it read 9.15am. Fifteen more minutes before my actual alarm clock would ring, so being extra hardworking with my feet still tangled up in the comforter and laughing, I replied to the SMS. People ought to invent alarm clocks that succeed in making people laugh when they wake up to it. Afterall, laughter is the best medicine for anything and everything!

Anyway, I had a couple of strange little dreams today. I dreamt of Choulyew, Ian and Jas all in one go. There was Choulyew with Ian and strangely, Ian was some sort of big biker in the entire biker outfit. Though, the biker outfit consists of this strange black and bulky winter-jacket-like jacket with lots of straps like a strait jacket and shooting trousers!!! Hahaha!!! On the other hand, Choulyew was dressed perfectly normally. Then, there was my last dream victim, Jas. Strangely, I gave him a pot of hair gel! Makes no sense why would I give him hair gel of all the things. Perhaps my subconcious self is trying to declare that Jas has a horrible hairstyle or something? Cough out loud!!! Just kidding, I have nothing against his hair or whatsoever. I was probably just feeling really generous and extra wealthy in my dream to give people a pot of hair gel.

Then, last night I went to Jalan Song with my parents for supper. There was this young teenage couple on the bench at the area where they normally sell those CDs and they were hugging, kissing and grabbing each other. Ewww... what an unpleasant sight. I pity those who were sitting there and trying their best to eat without throwing up at the sight of those two teenagers. Although, some might enjoy the free show. I have no idea. I mean, what happened to the time when we get to eat in peace without any distruction?? Free shows and food are like a big no, no... indigestion! Anyway, I had tauge mee and I wasn't satisfied with it, I should have eaten tauge kueh tiaw. Hahahaha!!! Then, I walked 3 rounds around the area to find for something else to eat after finishing up my tauge mee but sadly, there was nothing that fitted my taste at that moment. Then, on my way back, I saw these group of basketballers. They're seriously tall. Cough out loud! Does that mean I checked them out? But it's not like they would notice a thing as each and everyone of them was walking with their eyes and fingers glued to their handphones and SMSing. I was kind of hoping one of them would walk right into a pillar or something. Hehehe, evil me.

Waaaa... today we all had to clean up the shooting range because on the 1st of December, our shooting range will be used for some shooting competition. Sweep leaves and rubbish, pick up rubbish, move this and that and then after all the shooting range was cleared, we get to eat and drink. I didn't eat that time though, was still full but I had Hai Nan chicken rice when I got home. You should have seen how many sweet wrappers there were at the 50m .22 area. Those shooters must eat alot of sweets to provide them energy to shoot. Hehehehe!!! William drinks alot, should have seen the amount of empty box drinks after that. Then, he, Lawrence and Leon's little brother had a drinking competition with soy bean drink... since when got such thing! Anyway, this Friday I have to go down to the shooting range to help out for the rifle event, reload their rifle and etc, etc, etc. Today, I broke my lap because some pig drop his arse onto it. Cough out loud!!!