I miss you!!!

I miss you!!!
Guess what I found today! My old blog and there were nice, cute posts on what my cousins and I did last year. I miss Theo and Stella so much!!! Anyway, there was this post about Theo and I going up to Sematan for a day trip with my parents. It took is two hours plus to get there and we ate KFC food and listened to Bond over and over again on the way to Sematan, especially the song Samba. I remember how Theo and I kept singing, "esimik, esimik, simik simik simi" over and over, although we had no idea what it meant! Or, it those were really the lyrics!!! I remember Stella's mum didn't allow her to come along with us because of the Tsunami incident that occured the day before we went to Sematan. Anyway, my old post in my old blog also mentioned that the day before yesterday, Theo and Stella came over to my house. We had the whole house to ourselves because our parents attended my cousin's wedding. Once more, we played Bond again. We ate and drank so much. I served them grape juice and it has the same colour, taste and smell as wine until Theo checked the bottle to see if it contained any alcohol!!! Memories are sweet aren't they? I miss you guys lots!