Bullseye!

Undercover gone wrong!
My cover as Ian's cousin has been officially blowned today. I had lunch with Ian's mum, Ian and Choulyew at Green Hills. Then, suddenly I saw Stefan outside the coffee shop with Jason, Danny and some other guys and he was busy pointing towards my direction. I looked away but obviously, way too late for that. Then next, Danny walked several steps into the coffee shop to observe if it was really me. Then later, while I was waiting at Fata with Ian, Choulyew and two other shooters, Jason those people were crossing the road and I heard something like, "mai keke liao la!". Then they went off the play basketball at the primary school court.

Johor... I hope I can pull it off!!!
How was shooting training today? Fine as usual. Coach asked me to join their small competition today. Ten shots. My first one was a 10... I'm very sure of that but the rest... 9's, 8's and perhaps even 7's. There was even one that was out of the black mark because I accidentally pulled the trigger and the gun went off. Coach asked me to go for extra trainings on Sundays because she's asking me to go for the shooting competition in Johor from the 7th of December to the 11th of December. They're putting me under under-15 air riffle category. Therefore, I won't be going for my Red Crescent Annual Gathering Camp anymore. But honestly, a competition after only... 3 to 4 weeks of training? I hope I can pull it off!!! Today we had to jog from the shooting range to the armoury... seriously, I don't remember the last time I jogged...