Saturday!!!

I murdered his phone again!!!
For the second time within a week, I murdered Jason's handphone and I'm proud of it. Hahahaha! Once again, due to my SMSing it fell off and crashed onto the floor. Thankfully, it survived but according to the owner of the handphone, that's just because it's use to falling down and crashing onto the floor. Anyway, I followed my mum to the hairdresser today because she was going to get a fresh, new perm. So, while my mum got her hair permed, I went around Parkson and did a small bit of shopping myself. I got myself two tops from MNG, a pair of pants from Diesel and a pot of lip balm from Body Shop. I went back to waiting at the salon but then I got hungry later and I went back to Parkson and bought two cans of Luo Han Kuo teas, a packet of cashew nuts (I discovered that they are called gajus in Bahasa Melayu), two packets of peanuts and two bars of Time Out. I converted the salon into a cafe, sitting there drinking and eating while SMSing. I also read the Borneo Post and there was this freaky article about this suicide bomber grandmother at some war-torn country who threw a grenade, lighly injuring the soldiers and then, blowing herself up, leaving behind 9 children and 41 grandchildren. Then, I flipped towards the middle section and I saw the National Service list of names! I saw Kenny Voon's name (first name I laid eyes on. Hahahaha!) as well and hahahaha, he's 2nd intake if I'm not mistaken. Lucky guy... or should I be saying poor guy?? I dugged around the salon and discovered an old Lau Fu Tze comic book, which, I took and read as well. A couple of passerbys stared through the glass window at me reading that.

Scented nostrils...
I smelt so many fragrance-sprayed strips that I bet my nostrils smell better than my body does. I was at the duty-free perfume shop at the airport with my parents. They went through so many selections of fragrances. I smelt several selections of Guess fragrances, Guy Laroche fragrances, Polo fragrances, Giorgio Armani fragrances, Escada fragrances and one particularly disgustingly sweet Morgan fragrance, which, my parents disliked alot. My mum didn't want the Envy Me Guess fragrance again as she already had it, so she finally settled down with some green Escada fragrance and dad got himself some Drakka Noir one. I haven't got the slightest clue if I spelt Drakka Noir right. Why would people spend several hundreds just on liquids that they use to squirt on themselves?? My nostrils smell like a hundred and one flowers blooming in them now. Well, Jason entered the perfume shop with his parents and cousin and complained that it was smelly. Next, everyone including the lady told him that the only smelly thing in there was him. *Laughs*