An Afternoon Out

Went to watch "Night In The Museum 2" with Jonas and Stefan in the afternoon. It was an okay movie, nothing very special about the movie but the Bobbing Head Albert Einsteins were very cute.

After that, it was duck noodles in Hong Kong Noodle House. Since I did not have that much of a big appetite, I gave a share of my duck noodles to this needy fellow. In the process of dividing the share, I realized that our skills with the chopsticks suck. That was because it took us forever to split the noodles. (No offence, but yours is seriously no match compared to the older generation.)

Besides that, I bought a stack of empty DVDs at PC Image to back up my files and so when I finally have the guts, I will perhaps attempt at installing Windows 7. Did I mention that I hate Windows Vista for causing me all those technical problems?
Marinara and Funghi from Bella Italia

On my way back, I ordered takeaway pizzas from Bella Italia for dinner with my family. Bella Italia's pizzas are a bit overpriced though, two pizzas cost me RM47.00 but then again, they taste better than pizzas from Pizza Hut. This post pretty much sums up what I did the whole afternoon with this and this. Random thought: Windows 7, Windows 7, Windows 7, Windows 7... here I come.