Games, Food and Cameras

Now that salmon roe in a salmon fish, I am now thinking of Ikura Gunkan Maki served in Sushi King. That is where all those little orange balls in your Japanese meal comes from. Please note that I absolutely detest fish roe.
I detest fish roe, I am saying this again.

Anyway, I went to the game shop yesterday after church to pick out a new PC game and after failing to decide what game to walk out with, I ended up chit chatting to the shop keeper about Left 4 Dead. Since I was a pretty frequent customer, he was nice enough to give me a discount this time without me having to ask. Thumbs up for that. I walked out of the shop with a copy of Devil May Cry 4. I installed the game last night and played it for a while this morning, Devil May Cry 4 is quite a boring game with terrific graphics.
This morning, I finally satisfied my craving for Foochow fried noodles at a coffee shop before sending my dad to the airport.

In the afternoon, I went out with a friend from Lodge School who wanted to go compact camera surveying at Tun Jugah and The Spring. At the end of the day, I was pretty impressed by the Lumix FX-48 and the Sony Cybershot W290. Not to forget that my favourite camera dealer is still Digital Copal.

Random thought: Windows 7 is coming out and I found out from the man in the Sony retail shop that I am not allowed to change my operating system this year, thanks to my Sony Vaio warranty.