Cartoon Disease

Suddenly... I thought of this little stupid creature.

Lately, I keep seeing cartoons in people's faces. Hang on, I think it is just a disease that I have.
I looked at one of my former teacher's face and an image of the orange mushroom in Maple Story popped into my head... No wonder I was such a *ahem* good, quiet girl who did all her homework in this teacher's class.
Grandpa Simpsons

I looked at this particular him (you know who you are) one of the days and suddenly I thought of Grandpa Simpsons. Then, when i think Grandpa Simpsons, I think of the round purple Sunsweet prunes on the Sunsweet prunes packet. Hmmm?Then yesterday, SOMEBODY with the same disease as me came up to me trying to convince me for 2 hours that I look like that creature in the picture below. Banzai...not.
Pooh indeed.