Insomnia, Mandarin

I do not know why but I seem to draw things with only one eye...

I am...suffering from a terribly awesomely not awesome syndrome (rolls eyes) called INSOMNIA. I kept seeing faces of people I do not recognize in my sleep, no wonder I have been drawing faces too. I slept at 3.00AM listening to "不得不爱" and waking up at 6.00AM to cook a bowl of extra spicy curry Maggi mee with cabbage and shallots. Then, I went to download Korean songs. Rhema and Linda will be so proud of me that I am finally listening to Korean songs.

Could it be insomnia due to news that JPA results will be released this some time this week?

I found it very amusing that Cordelia thought that my taste in guys lies in PUNKS and PUNK WANNABES. That was irrelevant information to this post.

Anyway, I confirmed it yesterday night that my Mandarin is very...fantastic not... retarded.

Rhema is non-Chinese and taking Mandarin classes, Alvinder is non-Chinese too and taking Mandarin classes too... dot dot dot... I am Chinese and I cannot write the last character of my Chinese name. FAIL.