Hiatus: Restoration

Layout under technical restoration.

Firstly, Adobe Photoshop CS4 must be obtained again.
Comiting piracy...again.
Previous license just expired thanks to my itchy hands.
Retired to restoring my blog layout using Photoshop Elements on my Vaio.
However, functions are limited.
So... I currently do not have a proper header.
But yea, I have an awesome dog at the top right hand corner of my blog.

No Photoshop CS4 on desktop = Work Cannot Be Completed

Anyway, Chong found out that she'll be doing her JPA preparatory program in INTEC before going overseas but she still doesn't know what country is she going to. I, on the other hand, do not even know where will I be doing my preparatory program let alone which country I will be sent to. There is one thing that I do know, I will not be doing medicine in Russia since the Russian program scholars already received calls from JPA or so they say.

Random thought: Boy-who-dunno-how-to-boil-eggs thinks I am poser-ing him. Thick faced indeed or could it be that you are subconsciously poser-ing me? ^_^V